We are looking for you to start immediately at one of our locations (Munich, Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart).
Your tasks as a Data Visualization Engineer at [at] are manifold! You can find a small overview here:
- Implementation and support of the projects according to agile SCRUM project management
- Identifying the relationships in the data to provide better insights
- Development of new dashboards and reports based on customer requirements
- Optimisation and improvement of existing dashboard solutions and reporting applications
- Assess data accuracy, completeness and quality to establish repeatable, sustainable processes
- Independent definition of the challenges and development of solution proposals for the customers
- Conceptualisation and creation of visualisations according to established methods
- Development of customised visualisations and scalable applications
As a (Junior) Data Visualization Engineer at [at] you should bring the following with you:
- Hervorragende kommunikative Fähigkeit auf Deutsch sowie auf Englisch
- Completed university studies in economics or (business) informatics or a comparable qualification
- Erste Berufserfahrung in der Anwendung von Power BI, Tableau und/ oder Qlik Sense
- Nice to have: Kenntnisse in SQL und/ oder Datenmodellierung, Data Engineering Skills, Erfahrung im Bereich Testing
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach as well as a healthy degree of pragmatism
- High degree of initiative, enjoyment of independent project work and target and customer orientation
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Janine Sauer, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org