The position is available at the locations Berlin, Leipzig, Cologne, Frankfurt a.M., Stuttgart or Munich to be filled immediately!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Ensure the consolidation of development and operations across the entire (software) product lifecycle
- Plan, develop, test, automate, document and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Continuous improvement of code and infrastructure through versioning and shared management
- Efficient cooperation through mutual understanding of each other's work
- Automate testing and deployment services to increase productivity with early fault detection
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- First professional experience as a software engineer, data engineer, system administrator or similar professional field
- Very good knowledge of CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, Bamboo
- Good knowledge of programming languages Python, Java or Scala
- Knowledge in the field of Cloud technologies e.g. Azure or AWS
- Knowledge with ITIL or SRE Framework
- Willingness to travel within the framework of a consulting activity
- Fluency in German and English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our Corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain Company fitness and internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support from nilo.health, training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working time with flexibler working hours, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org