We are looking for you with immediate effect at our location in Munich!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- Support in the coordination of resourceDeployment planning and of the Workload management for the best possible staffing of our Data & AI Projects
- Participation in Profile requests for tenders
- Close coordination and planning of the Resources- and Project needs with the relevant departments
- More intensive Exchange with all Departments as Interface function
- Co-supervision of the newly implemented company-wide resource management system Retain
- Support in the creation of a Skill Management Catalogue and in the care of the Staff profiles
- Optimisation the data quality in our systems
- Cooperation with the Design, elaboration and Further development internal Processes of the Staffing & Partner Management Team
- Support with the creation of Analyses, forecasts and Reporting
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed commercial training or a successfully completed degree in the economic field
- First Work experience in human resources or project management
- Knowledge in one or more of the following Tools Desirable: Jira, Confluence, HubSpot, Personio, Qlikview, PowerBI, Retain
- Pronounced Organisational strength in connection with customer orientation and advisory skills
- Structured and independent way of working, quick thinking as well as a confident and friendly demeanour
- High Flexibility, Creativity and commitment
- Assertiveness, Enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills with very good German and a good command of English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 30 13 753