We are looking for you from the beginning of 2023 at one of our six locations in Germany!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- Responsibility for Account / sales development for one or more industries together with your industry team
- Sustainable expansion and maintenance of the Business relations at operational and management level in direct contact with customers
- Planning and implementation of all Business Development Activities and further development of the assigned accounts
- Support your colleague in the creation and implementation of Account Road Maps
- Identification, development and ideally conclusion of Business opportunities
- Successful Consulting of customers and management of sales projects including regular customer meetings with your industry team
- Support in the conceptualisation and implementation of strategic Growth projects within the [at] customer team
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed higher education entrance qualification/ university degree or comparable training
- Relevant Work experience in the sales or key account area, ideally for services requiring explanation
- Experience with major clients and business models in at least one of the industries "Logistics & Transportation", "Finance & Insurance", "Energy & Utilities", "Pharma & Health", "Retail & Consumer Goods".
- Representative, sovereign and friendly Appearance and team spirit
- High Customer orientation and advisory skills combined with strong negotiation and communication skills in German and English
- Independence, Quick perception and a committed way of working
- Creativity, Enthusiasm and a strong focus on results
- Curiosity and passion continuously increase learn - about technologies, processes and people
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our AT Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 3013753