We are looking for you to start immediately at one of our locations in Germany (Munich, Stuttgart, Berlin, Leipzig, Frankfurt a.M. or Cologne).
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You work on the further development of our partnership levels in cooperation with the contacts of the software providers
- You take over the management of our major licence agreements (e.g. Microsoft, Domino Data Lab and Qlik)
- You act as an interface between our partners, customers and internal departments (e.g. marketing, IT)
- You support our Learning & Development with the further education within the technologies and software.
- You develop the sales of licences & technologies together with our customer team and ensure the provision of these, including the negotiation of contracts.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or technical studies or comparable training
- You have initial professional experience in the area of Operations & Partner Development, ideally including first experience in the sale of licences.
- Data platforms, data infrastructure and visualisation tools are not foreign words for you
- You are an organisational talent and have a knack for dealing with different personalities
- In addition to a customer-oriented and self-reliant way of working, you bring a high level of analytical thinking with you
- You communicate fluently in German and English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 3013753