As of now
The position is available at the locations Berlin, Leipzig, Cologne, Frankfurt a.M., Stuttgart or Munich to be filled!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Design, develop, test, debug, automate, document and maintain data pipelines
- Choose the technologies for the implementation of data analytics use cases
- Develop data pipelines based on cluster architectures
- Visualise data for different purposes
- Evaluate the data quality and perform data cleansing if necessary.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- Mind. four years Professional experience as a software engineer, software developer, data engineer or similar professional field
- Very good knowledge of programming languages Python, Java or Scala
- Good knowledge in the field of Cloud technologies e.g. Azure or AWS
- Sound knowledge and experience in dealing with Hadoop ecosystems
- Willingness to travel in the context of a consulting activity
- Ideally liquid German and English skills
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Marie-Luise Thurow, Senior HR Manager: email@example.com