We are looking for you immediately.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You purposefully design and lead challenging data science projects in an interdisciplinary team
- You routinely identify your client's needs and develop effective, data-driven solutions
- From the data sets of your customers, you extract the data that is crucial for the task at hand.
- You create innovative solutions with the help of modern methods from the areas of statistics, machine learning, mathematical optimisation and visual analytics.
- You successfully communicate your results to your client and then accompany the comprehensive implementation of your idea together with the data engineering team.
- You steer your colleagues in the project and lead them to success
- As an expert with specialist knowledge, you attend customer meetings
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed university studies in (business) informatics, business administration, statistics, mathematics or a comparable course of study with a strong quantitative focus
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of business analytics and data science
- Very good analytical and conceptual thinking skills, strong understanding of data modelling and analysis and knowledge of software development
- Several years of experience in project management (classic and agile methods)
- Expertise in common analytics toolboxes, especially the programming languages R and Python (and relevant libraries), visualisation solutions (such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI) as well as databases and Big Data technologies
- You enjoy project-related work, are customer-oriented and have strong communication skills
- Negotiations and presentations in German and English are no problem for you
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain Firmenfitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
MsJette Lutz, Senior HR Manager: +49 172 1368299