We are looking for you with immediate effect at one of our locations (Munich, Stuttgart, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Leipzig).
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution - Casebase.ai - that has the potential to become the digital market leader, we are now looking for a motivated and talented professional in the role of Senior Full Stack Developer, to further expand our success story. Your task will be to technically develop and design our Data & AI Use Case Management platform. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will take on a central role in our startup core team and work on building a market-ready product that can be spun off as a spin-off of Alexander Thamm GmbH. We are at the beginning of this journey with many unknowns to uncover, which brings great creative freedom and the opportunity to bring in new ideas. We offer you the chance to build your team, grow with the team and take on responsibility.
The following activities are part of your daily doing:
- Technical and architectural development of a scalable SaaS solution
- Building and leading your own developer team
- Requirements management - analysing, collecting and understanding requirements
- Consolidate inputs and collectively implement testing strategies, configurations and application developments.
- Implementing user stories from the product backlog in collaboration with the product manager and the development team
- Coordinate and communicate with our freelancers
- Proactively identifying and evaluating new ideas and transforming them into defined objectives
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successful degree in the field of computer science, data science or computer engineering
- Five years of professional experience in web development, ideally first management experience of employees
- Very good knowledge of the Java programming language and experience with the common Java IDEs such as IntelliJ as well as in the frontend with Angular
- Extensive knowledge of the Spring ecosystem, common database approaches (SQL), ORM technologies (Hibernate), RESTful web services as well as version management with Git
- Several years of experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and in dealing with AWS
- Experience with Docker, Gitlab and Terraform Scripting or generally in Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with agile frameworks e.g. Scrum & Kanban
- Independent and result-oriented way of working as well as high level of commitment, flexibility and creativity
- Business fluent English and good German skills
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Manager: +49 171 3013753