We are looking for you with immediate effect at our location in Vienna!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Together with our customers, you develop the right strategy for making even better use of data.
- Whether it's governance, use cases or digitalisation - you'll support the companies with your experience.
- We also don't leave our clients alone when it comes to implementation and organisational development - you accompany them and ensure an end-to-end approach. So that data delivers the greatest possible added value.
- In addition, you ensure that the full potential of [at] is utilised along the data journey for maximum customer success.
- In addition, you lead workshops such as data assessments - virtually and on site - and develop them further.
- What is occupying the market and where is the journey going? You track down trends and developments, evaluate them and translate them into concrete recommendations for action.
- You are jointly responsible for the success of the projects and you are in the (co-)project management.
- You pass on your knowledge to the project team and support their further development.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Degree in business administration, business informatics or similar, but also career changers with several years of relevant professional experience are very welcome.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of business analytics / data science or in a strategy consulting firm
- Ideally experience in project management with agile methods
- Industry expertise, preferably in the insurance, pharmaceutical or logistics industries, would be an advantage
- Knowledge in the areas of data governance and data science
- Very good analytical skills and a strong will to develop consistent end-to-end concepts
- High commitment, flexibility and creativity
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
MsJette Lutz, Senior HR Manager: +49 172 1368299