We are looking for you immediately at all locations
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Leadership and management of your assigned accounts, projects, as well as disciplinary and technical leadership of your approx. 5 to 7 assigned employees and approx. 2 to 3 external consultants
- Technical support of Sales in the preparation of offers and business development of the accounts
- Ensuring the success of your assigned client projects (time, quality, budget) by steering and coaching your project managers or own project management as well as stakeholder and escalation management
- You design varied, complex strategy / digital projects with well-known companies
- Ensuring the achievement of your team goals, monitoring the relevant KPIs
- Work closely with your TribeLead (supervisor) and contribute to the Data Strategy Practice.
- You identify trends in the digital environment and anticipate them in the development of data strategies
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience as a project member in the field of data strategy, stakeholder, change and project management, workshop facilitation, preferably in the consulting sector.
- In addition, at least three years of professional experience as a team leader / project manager
- Very good knowledge in the area of design and development of data strategies in the dimensions of maturity assessment, derivation of strategic target systems, use case identification & business case assessment, organisational design of data-oriented structural and process organisations, design of an architecture & technology strategy, strategic measures and roadmap design
- Good knowledge in cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS, and in data platforms (SQL and NoSQL databases, data integration tools), data governance/catalogue solutions (Colibra, Alation), visualisation technologies (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau), ideally proven via certificates
- Basic knowledge of relevant programming languages (Python or SQL)
- High commitment, flexibility and creativity
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, ideally proven by certificates
- Willingness to travel within the scope of a consulting job
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Ms Jette Lutz, Senior HR Manager: +49 172 1368299