We are looking for you to start immediately at our new location in Vienna!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Leadership and management of your assigned accounts, projects, as well as disciplinary and technical leadership of your approx. 5 to 7 assigned employees and approx. 2 to 3 external consultants
- Technical support of Sales in the preparation of offers and business development of the accounts
- Ensuring the success of your assigned client projects (time, quality, budget) through steering and coaching of your project managers or own project management as well as stakeholder and escalation management
- Ensuring the achievement of your team goals, monitoring the relevant KPIs
- Work closely with your TribeLead (supervisor) and contribute to the practice of your area of specialisation Strategy, Science, Engineering or Ops.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Enthusiasm for artificial intelligence and data
- Successfully completed studies in data science, computer science, natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- At least five years of professional experience in the field of artificial intelligence and data, including at least 2 years of experience as a project manager, preferably in consulting
- Disciplinary management experience desirable
- High level of commitment, flexibility and creativity, willingness to travel in the context of a consulting job
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Franziska Schropp - email@example.com