As of now
The position is available at the locations Berlin, Leipzig, Cologne, Frankfurt a.M., Stuttgart or Munich to be filled!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Leadership and management of your assigned accounts, projects, as well as disciplinary and technical leadership of your approx. 5 to 7 assigned employees and approx. 2 to 3 external consultants
- Technical support of Sales in the preparation of offers and business development of the accounts
- Ensuring the success of your assigned client projects (time, quality, budget) by steering and coaching your project managers or own project management as well as stakeholder and escalation management
- Ensuring the achievement of your team goals, monitoring the relevant KPIs
- Work closely with your TribeLead (supervisor) and contribute to the Data Factory Practice.
- Development of AI/ML architectures, solutions and roadmaps for our customers, together with our experts and delivery staff
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience as a software engineer, software developer, data engineer or similar - preferably in the consulting sector
- In addition, at least three years of professional experience as a team leader / project manager
- Good knowledge of the programming languages Python, Java or Scala
- Good knowledge in the area of cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS, and in data platforms (SQL and NoSQL databases, data integration tools), visualisation technologies (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau), ideally proven via certificates
- Willingness to travel within the scope of a consulting job
- Fluent German and English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Ms Jette Lutz, Senior HR Manager: +49 172 1368299