Start with us with immediate effect at one of our many locations (Munich, Berlin, Leipzig, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart).
Your tasks as Trainee Data Visualization at] are manifold! You can find a small overview here:
- Supporting consultants in operational customer contact for demanding projects
- Collaboration in the design of analytical concepts and the implementation in customer-oriented solution proposals
- Investigation of data sources in different database systems
- Implementation of data analytics solutions with a focus on visualisation together with our experienced consultants
- Documentation, processing and visualisation of results in an appealing and comprehensible form
As Trainee Data Visualization at [at] you should bring the following with you:
- Completed university degree, e.g. in statistics, mathematics, (business) informatics, economics or in a comparable course of study
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach as well as a healthy degree of pragmatism
- creative out-of-box thinking
- Business fluent in German and English
- Enjoy project-related work and have a hands-on personality
- Good knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org