Start with us from 01.09.2022 training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration at our location in Munich, directly opposite the beautiful Olympic Park.
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- You will learn everything about setting up, maintaining and operating an IT infrastructure. This includes, for example, the aspects of conception, administration and consulting.
- You support our IT operations department with current projects, the maintenance of our servers and hardware, as well as all activities related to the equipment of our employees.
- To get to know the entire IT department, you will complete smaller projects / activities in all areas.
- To prepare you for working life in the field of system integration, you will learn current technologies and agile working methods.
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You will soon have your school-leaving certificate in your pocket and can prove that you have a secondary school leaving certificate or higher.
- You originally come from a different field and have now found your passion for IT? No problem. Career changers are very welcome here!
- You are interested in economics, mathematics and computer science.
- You like to work on your own responsibility and are characterised by your high motivation and ability to work in a team.
- You can express yourself well in English and would like to further improve your language skills.
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction, our [at] buddy programme as well as individual induction plan & bootcamp trainings.
for an optimal start
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: free drinks, fresh fruit, job bike, sports courses, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours, flexible
Working time arrangements, hybrid working model, AT library, company events
Ms Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org