We are looking for you immediately at all locations.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Leadership and management of your assigned accounts, projects as well as disciplinary leadership of your approx. 4 directly subordinate team leads. Your future tribe comprises a total of up to 40 employees (internal/external) with a business volume of EUR 6-8 million.
- Technical support of Sales in the preparation of offers and business development of the accounts
- Ensuring the success of your assigned client projects (time, quality, budget) through steering and coaching of your project managers or own project management as well as stakeholder and escalation management
- Ensuring the achievement of your Tribe goals, monitoring of relevant KPIs
- Work closely with the Delivery lead and contribute to the practice of your area of specialisation Data Strategy, Data Science, Data Engineering or Data Ops.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Enthusiasm for artificial intelligence and data
- Successfully completed studies in data science, computer science, statistics, computer science, natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- At least seven years of professional experience in the field of artificial intelligence and data, including at least four years as a project manager, preferably in consulting
- Technical expertise, domain and process knowledge in at least one industry, preferably pharmaceuticals, chemicals, health and/or public sector
- Several years of experience in the professional and disciplinary management of employees and executives
- High level of commitment, flexibility and creativity as well as willingness to travel within the scope of a consulting job
- Strong team and communication skills, excellent command of Powerpoint, Teams, Sharepoint, Confluence/JIRA or comparable tools
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Franziska Schropp, Chief People Officer: email@example.com