Start with us immediately at the Munich location!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- You work on exciting HR projects - including in the areas of performance management, learning & development and leadership development.
- You support us in the various areas along the employee life cycle (including employer branding, onboarding, personnel management, personnel development and recruiting).
- You help us with the preparation and filing of contracts, contract amendments, certificates and attestations as well as other personnel documents.
- You research various HR topics (e.g. job exchanges, career websites, HR tools).
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Registered student (m/f/d) ideally with a focus on HR, (business) psychology, or similar.
- Initial practical experience in the field of HR is also advantageous.
- Enjoy getting to know all facets of HR work and constantly optimising HR processes together with us
- Very good communication skills both in German and in English
- Independent, reliable way of working and hands-on mentality
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our AT Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org