Start in February 2023 at our Munich location as a working student in partner management (m/f/d)!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Search management for new resource requests
- Contract management for our freelancer and partner network
- Data maintenance in various systems (JIRA, Pipedrive, Confluence)
- Support with process descriptions & documentation
- Support with the
Introduction and communication of new tools
- Maintenance and updating of employee profiles (skills management)
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Enrolment in a business or technical degree programme (business administration, project management, business informatics, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You have already gained experience in contract management
- Independent working style, high flexibility and hands-on mentality
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of one or more of the following tools: JIRA, Confluence, Pipedrive are desirable
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 3013753