We are looking for you with immediate effect, preferably at our location in Munich.
- Independent implementation of measures within the framework of our sustainability strategy and monitoring of corresponding projects
- Active support in the preparation of the annual CSR report and in the implementation of CSR ratings
- Support in the further development of the quality management system and the modelling of processes
- Research on sustainability topics, exchange with our internal departments such as marketing and writing texts
- Enrolment in a technical or commercial degree programme
- First experience in project and process management desirable
- Great interest in the topics of CSR and sustainability.
- Quick perception and attention to detail
- Communication skills and persuasiveness
- Affinity for digitalisation, automation and optimisation of processes and the use of IT systems
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: email@example.com