We are looking for you from the beginning of 2024 at one of our locations in Munich, Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, food!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- Responsibility for Account / sales development for one or more industries
- Sustainable expansion and maintenance of the Business relations at operational and management level in direct contact with customers
- Planning and implementation of all Business Development Activities and further development of the assigned accounts
- Creation and implementation of Account Road Maps
- Identification, development, negotiation and conclusion of Business opportunities
- Successful Consulting of customers and control of sales projects including regular customer meetings
- Conceptual design and implementation of strategic Growth projects within the [at] customer team
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed university studies, preferably in the field of economics or comparable professional training
- Several years of professional experience in sales of complex IT / AI projects and Advisory services
- Proven success & track records in the Key Account Management
- Wide Network and an understanding of business models and challenges in at least one of the industries "Logistics & Transportation", "Finance & Insurance", "Energy & Utilities", "Pharma & Health", "Retail & Consumer Goods".
- Representative, sovereign and friendly Appearance as well as assertiveness and team spirit
- High Customer orientation and advisory skills combined with strong negotiation and communication skills in German and English
- High level of Independence and a committed way of working
- Creativity, Enthusiasm and a strong focus on results
- Curiosity and passion continuously increase learn - about technologies, processes and people
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Michaela Schlögl, Principal HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 3013753