CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY at [at]
We at [at] know that we are responsible for our future and that we as a company have a strong influence on the economy and society as a whole. That is why it is particularly important to us to act in a sustainable and socially responsible manner and to contribute to making our world a place worth living for for future generations.
For us, social responsibility means supporting a sustainable economy, a value-oriented society and protecting the environment. We want to live these values in our day-to-day work with one another as well as with our customers.
We want to be a role model and inspire others and we are aware of the fact that each and every one of us can contribute to making the world a better place.
5 reasons for CSR
Especially for the younger generation, it is no longer just the salary that is important, but above all the sustainability of the company, when looking for a job.
Business partners are more and more analyzing their supply chain and prefer companies that are transparent about their carbon footprint.
Society expects companies to promote sustainable, social and ethical solutions.
We can only really make a difference with strong networks and partnerships.
It is only a matter of time before climate policy will have a major impact on all business activities.
“Thanks to our corporate values responsibility, trust and passion we can put sustainabilty and social commitment right on top of the agenda. Due to popular demand by our employees, we launched our [at] Climate Action Initiative in 2019 and actively questioned the company, employees, partners, offers and society along 5 streams to develop our position.”
Thomas Hecker, CFO & Climate Enthusiast
Code of Conduct
Social, ecological and ethical responsibility have been relevant elements of our daily work at [at] since the company was founded. Based on our values, we have jointly developed a Code of Conduct that serves as the basis for our daily actions and at the same time is a promise to the outside world for responsible behavior towards business partners and the public, but also in our dealings with each other and within the company.
green electricity at our own locations
permanent employment contracts
UN Global Compact
The United Nations Global Compact is the world’s largest and most important initiative for responsible corporate governance. Based on 10 universal principles and the Sustainable Development Goals, it pursues the vision of an inclusive and sustainable world economy for the benefit of all people, communities and markets in the future. We at [at] support these values and want to take part in finding solutions for current challenges.
Kick-Off CSR Working Groups
- From an idea at the Christmas party, our initiative “Climate Action” was founded with 4 working groups
More sustainable travel
- Since the beginning of 2020, we have been using the train instead of flights wherever possible and reducing our travels
- With the introduction of the e-signature, we minimise paper consumption and mailing.
Participation in the Climate Transformation Summit
- First-time participation in one of the largest summits for climate and sustainability enthusiasts
100% green Electricity
- By switching to sustainable green electricity at our own sites, we can further reduce our CO2 footprint.
Joining the UN Global Compact
- We are a member of the UN Global Compact – the world’s largest sustainability initiative!
- Publication of our Code of Conduct as the basis for our daily actions.
Deep Dive AI & Climate Change
- Together with the KI Bundesverband, we have prepared a position paper on how AI can promote climate protection and sustainability.