Our Data Engineering Trainee Programme offers
- Getting to know our Data compass and all four areas of our company: Business Processes, Data Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and Insights Visualisation.
- Acquiring professional know-how through a combination of theory and practice
- Collaboration on a variety of different tasks and projects as a permanent team member
- Supervision by experienced professionals who individually support and challenge our trainees
- Numerous internal and external trainings tailored to the individual needs of the trainees such as SQL, Python, AWS, Azure and Spark
- Personal mentor for each Data Engineering Trainee
- Trainee regulars' table and exchange opportunities across all levels of the company
- Helping to shape the Data Engineering Trainee Programme through regular feedback
- Personal development plan for each Data Engineering Trainee
- Permanent employment and excellent promotion prospects following the Data Engineering Trainee Programme
- Steep learning and development curve through our diverse training opportunities
What you should bring with you for our Data Engineering Trainee Programme
- Completed university studies in (business) informatics or a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of at least one common programming language such as Java, Scala or Python, as well as basics in Apache Spark are desirable
- Enthusiasm for data architectures and Big Data
- Good analytical understanding
- Strong pragmatism and structured approach
- Knowledge of agile project management (especially Scrum)
- Enjoy project-based, customer-oriented work and have a hands-on personality
- Desire to work in a team, creativity and the will to drive innovations forward
- Business fluent in German and English
Daily routine of a Data Engineering Trainee
On this page, we would like to give you an insight into the activities of the trainee programme. Our Data Engineering Trainee Markus Appel describes what a typical working day of our Data Engineering Trainees looks like and what tasks he takes on.
"After lunch, there's time for a game of table football with your colleagues - the revenge is on the cards 😉 "
"The trainee programme has given me the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in many
different projects. Here I was able to
learn a lot from the experienced colleagues and constantly develop myself."
Xaver - Data Engineer
"The tasks of the Data Engineer Trainee grow with every day: the higher your own willingness to learn and interest in the topics, the more experience you can gain in the shortest time.
One thing is guaranteed, both in hands-on projects with helpful and warm-hearted colleagues, as well as in self-selected topics in independent work: It never gets boring!"
Markus - Data Engineering Trainee