We are looking for you at our location in Innsbruck or Vienna!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Design, develop, test, debug, automate, document and maintain data pipelines
- Choose the technologies for the implementation of data analytics use cases
- Develop data pipelines based on cluster architectures
- Visualise data for different purposes
- Evaluate the data quality and perform data cleansing if necessary.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience as a software engineer, software developer, data engineer or similar professional field
- Experience in the development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines (GitLab / Jenkins / ArgoCD) and microservices within a Kubernetes cluster
- Expert knowledge in Azure (especially Azure ML Platform) or comparable knowledge in GCP or AWS
- Knowledge in the provision of scalable and resilient applications in hybrid cloud environments with open source tools
- Very good knowledge of programming languages Python, Java or Scala
- Good knowledge in the field of Cloud technologies e.g. Azure or AWS
- Sound knowledge and experience in dealing with Hadoop ecosystems
- Willingness to travel in the context of a consulting activity
- Ideally fluent in German and English
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 1368299