- Lack of vision for the successful implementation of Industry 4.0 in the production of a medium-sized manufacturer of electric actuators
- Stakeholder management in medium-sized companies requires strategic intuition
- On the way to a smart factory, fundamental organisational decisions must be made and the course set
- Developing a basic understanding of the Smart Factory and its building blocks with key stakeholders / core team
- Assessment of the entire production process landscape divided into the areas of logistics, machining, assembly and test benches
- Potential analysis in the dimensions of organisational structure, processes, roles, governance and system landscape
- Creation of a common goal and definition of the roadmap for the implementation of a Smart Factory
- Presentation of the strategic vision in a Smart Factory target image
- Defined roadmap for achieving the target image based on prioritised use cases
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.