Our Data Science Trainee Programme offers
- Getting to know our Data compass and all four areas of our company: Business Processes, Data Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and Insights Visualisation.
- Acquiring professional know-how through a combination of theory and practice
- Collaboration on a variety of different tasks and projects as a permanent team member
- Supervision by experienced professionals who individually support and challenge our trainees
- Numerous internal and external trainings tailored to the individual needs of the trainees such as Python, SQL, R, Design Thinking and Project Management
- Personal mentor for each trainee
- Trainee regulars' table and exchange opportunities across all levels of the company
- Regular feedback and assessment of project-dependent and project-independent milestones
- Guaranteed employment after the trainee programme and very good career opportunities due to flat hierarchies
What you should bring with you for our Data Science Trainee Programme
- Enthusiasm for data and knowledge of at least two programming languages such as R, Python, Java or SQL
- Completed university studies, e.g. in statistics, mathematics, (business) informatics, economics or in a comparable course of study with a strong quantitative orientation.
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach as well as a healthy degree of pragmatism
- Ideally knowledge of at least one visualisation software such as Power BI or Tableau
- Business fluent in German and English
- Ability to work in a team, creativity and enjoyment of project-related work as well as a hands-on personality
From the everyday life of a Data Science Trainee
"After my studies, I am now completing the Data Science Trainee Programme at Alexander Thamm GmbH. The professional life of a trainee is instructive, innovative and exciting - especially thanks to the many interesting but also challenging projects.
During the trainee programme, I always have an experienced Data Scientist at my side who passes on his project, customer and methodological knowledge. As a trainee, I am introduced step by step to the tasks of a data scientist.
Besides various data modelling and visualisation tools, I also learn their scripting language. Classic project management and basic knowledge of programming are also an integral part. What should you bring with you as a trainee? A good analytical understanding, enjoyment of statistics programmes and, of course, enthusiasm for data.
As a trainee, I learn everything about project management, business analytics and data science, Big Data and predictive analytics - quickly and in a great working environment at an innovative company."
Then get more information about the trainee programme from our brochure or apply directly to us. We look forward to receiving your application.